The M.Ed. in Elementary & Early Childhood Education is designed for candidates who are already certified and are practicing P-5 teachers who wish to continue to learn more about the Elementary field and improve their practice. The program allows certified teachers in Elementary education (P-5) to earn their M.Ed. in 13 months while continuing their teaching career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Inquiry: Educational Research and Prospectus (Research I)
- Diversity and Global Education
- Inquiry: Essentials of Technology Strategies and Skills & Introduction to E-portfolio
- Teaching Number, Operations, and Algebraic Thinking (P-5)
- Integrated Models of Instruction
- Research and Implementation in Classroom (Research II)
- Research III
- Capstone Course for the E-portfolio and Conference
- Trends and Issues in Science for Early Childhood Education
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 363 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- The online graduate application.
- Official transcripts from each college attended, including those institutions where degrees were not earned.
- A copy of your valid teaching certificate P-5 (clear renewable only). You must hold certification in Early Childhood or Elementary Education to be considered for this program, or receive permission of the chair.
- Two administrator recommendation forms.
- A Letter of Commitment.
- A personal profile.
- A personal statement and writing sample.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 13 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.