This degree integrates information technology, computing, data analytics, and healthcare delivery processes, along with leadership and management principles.
The Healthcare Management and Informatics program at the Kennesaw State University prepares you for leadership in healthcare delivery. You learn how to manage complex data for optimal outcomes within any of those inter-related entities.
The program has a hybrid format, a combination of face-to-face and online courses. The face-to-face courses are held on Friday evenings. It is also a cohort program, meaning new students are admitted annually in the Fall term. The course is a total of 36 credit hours. It is the only Masters of Science in Healthcare Management and Informatics in Georgia.
Healthcare Management and Informatics Salary and Career Outlook
Upon graduation you will be ready to tackle these types of leadership roles in healthcare:
- Chief medical informatics officer
- Chief information officer
- Project manager
- Vice president of information technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Capstone in Healthcare Management and Informatics
- Electronic Health Record Systems
- Clinical Processes & Workflows: Analysis and Redesign
- Analytical Business Applications & Leadership Skills for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Seminar in Conflict Management & Ethics of Leadership for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Data Analytics via SAS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Health Management View 561 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online Application and Non-Refundable Fee
- Acceptable undergraduate grade-point average:
- Satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE (General) test
- Application Letter/Brief Essay
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- International Applicants (IELTS or TOEFL required)
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.