While professional experience is preferred, students with a bachelor's degree or higher in architecture, construction management, technology, engineering, or related fields are encouraged to apply. Certificates are also available in project management, land development, and specialty construction
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Methods
- Construction Law: Contracts and Claims
- Strategic Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Risk Analysis and Control
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesArchitecture View 302 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Application Letter.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) - completed by supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues, one of which must be from the current supervisor.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.