We offer a master degree in Construction Management at the Kennesaw State University. Leading construction companies of the region are represented on the KSU Construction Industry Advisory Board, who recruit from KSU and also provide networking opportunities to our students, which result in quick placement of our graduates.
Scholarships are also available for qualified candidates through the generosity of the board, alumni and other donors.
- KSU is located in Metropolitan Atlanta, which is the headquarter for many national and Georgia based construction organizations.
- Most of our students are able to get paid construction management jobs while earning their degrees at KSU due to location in the metro area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Residential and Light Construction Methods
- Structural Systems
- Computer Applications in Construction
- Construction Scheduling
- Construction Quantity Surveying
- Construction Finance and Feasibility
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 302 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Application for admission to the program
- Official copy of scores on the Graduate Record Exam "General Test"; or the GMAT
- Official transcript from each college the applicant has attended
- At least three recommendation forms which have been completed by supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues, one of which must be from the current supervisor.
- An application letter, which should state your interest and goals for the MS and the potential use of the degree.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.