This Management of Aging Services program at the University of Massachusetts Boston is perfect for working professionals, whether you are taking the next step in a career in aging services, or starting on a rewarding new path working with the fastest growing segment of the population.
Gain practical skills from experienced expert faculty, and prepare for success in a broad spectrum of careers relating to elder care, and long-term services and supports.
- High Quality: Award-winning and accredited program that is part of the second oldest graduate Department of Gerontology in the world.
- Affordable: One of the most affordable master’s degrees available anywhere, in any field.
- Flexible: Advance at your own pace. Many students complete the program in under 3 years on a part-time class schedule.
- Interactive: Engage and network with your supportive classmates, instructors, advisors, and staff.
- Understanding Data: Research Methods for Managers
- Health Aging Perspectives
- Aging in Society
- Aging Policy and Programming
- Aging and the Economy: A Dynamic Relationship
- Psychological Impact of Aging
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Management Studies Gerontology View 130 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A brief cover letter.
- A statement of purpose consisting of a three to four page essay/letter of intent on your experiences and why you with to enter the program.
- Official GRE score report.
- Three letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic abilities.
International17250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.