Our graduate program includes a M.S. in Cell & Molecular Biology, and a M.A. in Biology that leads to a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist certificate.
Students graduating from this program will:
- Understand basic fundamentals of biology and apply them to clinical anesthesia
- Describe principles of anesthesia in the clinical setting
- Perform clinical procedures necessary to be practicing nurse anesthetist
More informationVisit official programme website
- Gross Anatomy for Nurse Anesthetists
- Principles of Evolution
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis
- Human Genomic Epidemiology
- Cardiovascular Pulmonary Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology
- General Biochemistry I
- General Biochemistry II
- Cell and Molecular Biology I
- Cell and Molecular Biology II
- Seminar in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Seminar in Cell Biology and Biophysics
- Thesis Research in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Thesis Research in Cell Biology and Biophysics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology View 869 other Masters in Biology in United States
- A bachelor's or first-level professional degree from a regional accredited institution
- A satisfactory academic record as defined by pertinent degree program
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National17886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17886 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6928 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.