Admission to the Conservatory of Music and Dance does not constitute an approval of major. Graduate students attending the Conservatory of Music and Dance do not have a major until divisional requirements are met and an approved planned program of study is filed.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music History
- Music Theory
- Introduction To Research And Bibliography In Music
- Graduate Piano - Masters Performance
- Group Piano Pedagogy
- Advanced Piano Pedagogy
- Master's Recital
- Principles Of Chamber Music
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic View 1002 other Masters in Music in United States
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit transcripts of all prior work.
- Possess a minimum overall grade-point average of 3.0 for all prior coursework.
- Perform an applied audition, the purpose of which is diagnostic only, except as indicated in certain divisional standards.
- Submit examples of writing. (The writing sample should be either 1) a research paper on some aspect of the major field - can be an earlier term paper from the baccalaureate degree or 2) a senior project from the baccalaureate degree.)
- Possess reading knowledge in at least one language other than English.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National17886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17886 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6928 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.