It also serves students who plan to continue with studies at the doctoral level. Other employment opportunities can be found in government, business and industry, publishing houses, foundations, etc.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Medieval/Early Modern
- Golden Age
- 18th and 19th Centuries
- 20th and 21st Centuries
- Spanish or Romance Linguistics
- Foreign Language Pedagogy
- Pre-Columbian / Indigenous/ Colonial Literature
- U.S.-Latino Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
2 weeks prior the courses start.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 910 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 (B) grade-point average in the subject area and a 2.75 overall GPA is required for admission
- The Graduate Record Examination (Advanced Achievement) is recommended, and two letters of recommendation are required. Students' transcripts with accompanying data are carefully evaluated.
- Applicants with inadequate preparation may be required to make up deficiencies by taking more than the standard 30 hours of coursework.
- Courses taken prior to admission into a graduate program will not count for graduate credit.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National17886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17886 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6928 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.