At the University of Denver we offer a master degree in Healthcare Management. Gain skills that help you transform the industry and better understand the patient, provider, payer, and population perspectives.
Learn to compete in a value-driven system by leveraging collaborative and integrative techniques that drive high-quality, cost-effective healthcare.
Skills You'll Learn
- Manage and lead in a variety of health industry settings
- Identify and evaluate various healthcare reform efforts and proposals
- Compare and contrast technological solutions to current issues in healthcare systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We understand the demands of balancing work, friends and family, and school can be challenging.
- That's why at University College, you can complete your program entirely online.
- Our online learning platform makes it easy to work anywhere at any time.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- English Proficiency.
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.