During our two-year program, you’ll also learn to use statistical packages, which many businesses, industries, and government agencies require. You’ll be ready to tackle a variety of research and analytical roles in the real world.
For more information, contact Hanspeter Fischer, the director of graduate programs in the Department of Mathematical Sciences, or Rahmatullah Imon, the program advisor for statistics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory of Sampling and Surveys
- Regression and Time Series Models
- Analysis of Variance in Experimental Design Models
- Mathematical Theory Statistics 1
- Mathematical Theory Statistics 2
- Probability Theory and Applications
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Generalized Linear Models with Applications
- Computational Methods in Statistics
- Research Methods in Mathematics and Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by its regional accrediting association. Review transcript submitting guidelines before applying.
- to meet departmental admissions criteria
International40664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20332 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7380 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.