As one of the first graduate programs of its kind, the MS in Geographic Information Systems is jointly offered at the University of Denver by the Department of Geography and the Environment and University College. Build your technical and management skills while gaining knowledge in GIS.
We understand the demands of balancing work, friends and family, and school can be challenging. That's why at University College, you can complete your program entirely online. Our online learning platform makes it easy to work anywhere at any time.
Skills You'll Learn
- Technical knowledge of market-leading GIS software including ArcGIS
- Broad strategic perspective and management techniques
- Appropriate applications of GIS technology to solve spatial problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cartography and Geovisualization
- Creative Problem Solving and Programming Concepts
- Python Programming in GIS
- Geographic Statistics
- Geospatial Intelligence
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) View 91 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.