In the Healthcare program from the Oregon Health & Science University you'll learn from outstanding faculty as well as your peer cohort of experienced healthcare professionals who share your passion for transforming healthcare.
Designed for busy working professionals, the program is offered part-time in a hybrid course format: 80% online, 20% in person.
The coursework is immediately applicable in your work environment and focused on these five areas:
- Understanding the industry
- Leadership and management
- Operations and quality management
- Finance, marketing, and strategy
- Capstone and application projects
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Management
- Influencing Change in Organizations
- Career Conversations
- Organization, Financing, and History of Healthcare Delivery in the U.S.
- Business Planning & Strategy in Healthcare
- Effective Business Communications
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 1342 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university is required prior to matriculation to medical school. No preference will be shown for any particular major or area of study.
- Personal interest and passion for intellectual questions posed by a field of study should be the primary motivator in selecting a major or area of concentration. All applicants should strive to pursue a wide variety of coursework spanning the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences and mathematics.
International22072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 21 months.
National22072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 21 months.
In-State22072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 21 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.