Statistics from San José State University prepares students to become practicing statisticians in business, government and industry fields. It features theoretical and applied coursework in statistics and advanced statistical techniques, and its skills-based coursework emphasizes writing and communication skills and provides students with practical project experience. The program was developed in concert with industry and is designed to dovetail into professional career opportunities.
Graduates with Statistics from San José State University will be able to:
- communicate statistical ideas effectively.
- use technology effectively to assist in solving large statistical problems.
- use statistical modeling to solve practical problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Statistical and Machine Learning Classification
- Cluster Analysis
- Mathematical Methods for Data Visualization
- Computational Statistics
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
- Regression Theory and Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 594 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- A 2.5 institutional GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Non-CA Resident tuition includes an additional $396 per unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.