Courses reflect the most current advances in the field of school psychology and education, with a commitment to the implementation and integration of the most current technology applications.
Students can choose from our full-time program or part-time option to earn their degree:
- Full-time program: Comprehensive, integrated and sequential. Includes two years of study followed by a full-time internship.
- Part-time option: Ideal for the working professional. Requires three years of part-time study followed by a full-time internship.
To receive your license, you're required to complete both the master's degree program (MSE) and specialist-level training (EdS).
The School Psychology program from University of Dayton has full Specialist Level (SL) approval from the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP). NASP is the premier source of knowledge, professional development, and resources, empowering school psychologists to ensure that all children and youth attain optimal learning and mental health. The program is also approved by the Ohio Department of Education for meeting requirements leading to a School Psychologist License.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Consultation Ethics & Law
- Assessment & Intervention
- Research Methods
- Family, School & Health Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology View 1270 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student, and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement.
- Results from the GRE are optional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15015 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15015 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.