The Master in Higher Education Administration at Texas Tech University curriculum has been developed to assist students to develop the requisite knowledge, skills and competency needed by higher education administrators of tomorrow. Courses will be taken in a prescribed manner according the chosen option for the master's degree.
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Crisis Management & Legal Aspects in Higher Education
- History of Higher Education
- Access and Equity in Higher Education
- The Comprehensive Community College
- Student Services in Higher Education
- College Student Development
- Administration in Higher Education
- Budget and Resource Management in Higher Education
- Internship in Higher Education
- Higher Education Research Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1476 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Letter of Reference (3)
- Personal Statement for Professional Goals
International17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
National17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9350 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lubbock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.