The 27-month, seven-semester, modular-based curriculum program blends state-of-the-art technology with traditional hands-on experience to provide you with the best possible experience to prepare you for clinical practice.
The mission of the Physician Assistant Practice program at University of Dayton is to produce physician assistants who are committed to the service of the human person through the skillful, compassionate, and ethical provision of health care within the context of the Catholic Marianist tradition. We emphasize excellent generalist care for the whole person, particularly upholding dignity for society's most vulnerable, in a learning environment which emphasizes leadership, life-long learning, and service.
The UD Master of Physician Assistant Practice (MPAP) program is accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Patient Care
- Ethical and Social Issues in Health Care
- Foundations of PA Practice
- Essentials of Hematology/Oncology
- Essentials of Infectious Disease
- Essentials of Otolaryngology
- Essentials of Gastroenterology
- Essentials of Endocrinology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 769 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Earn a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate GPA, a prerequisite non-natural science GPA, and a prerequisite natural science GPA of 3.00.
- Complete the prerequisite coursework.
- Obtain 250 hours of health care experience: Hours can be completed through observing/shadowing or participating in patient care (volunteer work is accepted) and must include a minimum of 20 hours shadowing an NCCPA-certified PA.
- Obtain 20 hours of community service experience: Complete a minimum of 20 hours of community service activity (volunteer work is accepted).
- Provide three letters of recommendation. At least one should be from a recent college professor and one from a health care professional who has known the applicant for at least six months. Reference letters from relatives will not be accepted.
- Recommended: Obtain 20 hours of physician assistant shadowing experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13220 USD per year during 27 months.
National13220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13220 USD per year during 27 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.