Recipients of our degree enter the job market equipped with general public management skills and a specialization in a particular public sector or policy area such as non-profit management, fiscal administration, health administration, and health policy among others. The Master of Public Administration at Texas Tech Universityis conferred and administered by the Department of Political Science in conjunction with the Center for Public Service.
The degree offers track concentrations on the following areas:
- Public Management
- Health Care Administration
- Nonprofit Management
- Environmental Policy and Administration
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Administration Theory and Practice
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Program Evaluation and Quantitative Analysis
- Public Organization Theory
- Public Budgeting
- Administrative Ethics and Leadership
- Public Policy Analysis
- Internship in Public Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Letter of Reference (3)
- Personal Statement of Professional Goals
International15251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15251 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15251 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7781 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.