Recipients of our degree enter the job market equipped with general public management skills and a specialization in a particular public sector or policy area such as non-profit management, fiscal administration, health administration, and health policy among others. The Master of Public Administration at Texas Tech Universityis conferred and administered by the Department of Political Science in conjunction with the Center for Public Service.
The degree offers track concentrations on the following areas:
- Public Management
- Health Care Administration
- Nonprofit Management
- Environmental Policy and Administration
The MPA program at Texas Tech is accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA).
- Public Administration Theory and Practice
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Program Evaluation and Quantitative Analysis
- Public Organization Theory
- Public Budgeting
- Administrative Ethics and Leadership
- Public Policy Analysis
- Internship in Public Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Although there is no deadline, time is required to process the applications and to allow time to take the GRE, GMAT or LSAT for your test scores.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 657 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Letter of Reference (3)
- Personal Statement of Professional Goals
International17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
National17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9350 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lubbock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.