Texas State University offers master's degrees in secondary education - talent development and in elementary education - talent development. We offer both the Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree and the Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Elementary Education. Courses are offered at times that are convenient for teachers and other working professionals.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Methods for Teaching Middle School Mathematics
- Practical Statistics for Educators
- Teaching Math in the Elementary School
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics for Elementary Teachers.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3508 other Masters in Education in United States
- completed online application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee or
- $90 nonrefundable application fee for applications with international credentials
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- official transcripts from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
- GRE not required
- one-page statement of purpose on why the student wishes to teach
- three letters of recommendation
International15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7880 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.