- Our convenient classes offered in a traditional classroom setting and in a simultaneously online environment enable working professionals to continue to move ahead professionally while completing their degrees in as little as two years. To accommodate working professionals, courses are offered during each of the fall, spring and summer semesters, either over the lunch hour or in the late afternoon or evening. And all simulcast courses are also recorded, enabling on-campus and Internet-based students the ability to playback classroom sessions at their convenience.
- Our master’s degree programs will help you learn skills that can accelerate your professional career by providing you with the enduring and rigorous educational basis upon which most successful strategies for system optimization and product & process improvement are built.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Probability & Statistics for Engineers
- Management of Engineering Systems
- Introduction to Operations Research
- Engineering Economy
- Human Factors Engineering
- Legal Aspects of Engineering
- System Engineering/Project Management
- Engineering Organizational Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1506 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, engineering technology, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or related program of study. Applicants with different undergraduate degrees or whose background does not include preparation in mathematics similar to that of an undergraduate engineer (most notably including at least three semesters of calculus) may be required to complete undergraduate prerequisites. Applicants should have at least a 3.0 cumulative grade-point average on a 4.0 scale. In some cases, applicants with a GPA below 3.0 — especially those with significant work experience — may be admitted on a conditional basis.
International925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.