The Interdisciplinary Dance Performance program offered by Tulane University is designed to create performance practitioners who understand the intellectual ramifications of their work and scholars who understand the practical applications of their theories. That is , the research in any given discipline will be source material for the creative work and creative work will illuminate and integrate research.
- Movement Practice
- Sem I: Text & Movement Studies
- Sem II: Writing about Dance
- Creative Projects/Rehearsal
- Choreography & Media
- Teaching Practices
- Special Topics
- Independent Study
- Management / Portfolio
- MFA Thesis Project
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 321 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution may be offered admission to the School of Liberal Arts graduate program if their academic record and personal attributes indicate the ability to pursue advanced study successfully.
- Applications must be submitted online; paper applications are no longer accepted. The application fee is $50 payable by credit card or checking account transfer at the time the application is submitted. Verified Mc Nair Scholars are the only applicants eligible for a waiver of the application fee.
International59000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per semester during 36 months.
National59000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.