Your ongoing research will extend to a variety of markets: industry, academia and government. You'll enjoy a flexible Computer Engineering program at University of Dayton that allows you to focus on your studies. Whether you want to develop a broad engineering background or have a specialized course of instruction in mind, we'll work with you to develop a program of study that meets your needs.
Career Outlook and Highlights
- We're ranked No. 1 Catholic college or university for sponsored research and development in engineering.
- Computer Engineering is a rapidly growing field with outstanding career potential.
- You'll achieve the skills required to design and develop new products, technologies and processes: embedded systems, software engineering, operating systems and computer architecture, and communications and networking
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Digital Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Design
- System Analysis
- Operating Systems
- Network Security
- Microprocessor Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 986 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants to the engineering program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement or résumé.
- Results from the GRE are not required. However, candidates are welcome to submit a score in support of their application.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or other appropriate program of study. Applicants with a different undergraduate degree may be required to complete prerequisites.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.