We equip our graduates with a blended education in business, economics, sustainable design, urbanism, and legal issues. The Sustainable Real Estate Development degree offered by Tulane University is practice-oriented and emphasizes opportunities for students to gain experience and build a professional network in innovative for-profit, nonprofit and public settings.
- Faculty of Industry Professionals: Learn from current practitioners who bring real-world experience and a commitment to teaching.
- Experiential Learning: Get direct field experience through structured internships, client-based research projects, and field study trips to learn the challenges and successes in other cities nationally.
- Alumni Success: MSRED alumni are making an impact in high-level leadership positions across the industry.
- Connections with Local and National Organizations: Build a professional network through interaction with industry professionals at the local, state and national levels.
- Program Length: Full time (one year) or part time (two years)
- Start Date: June
- Small Class Size: 20-24 students
- Dual Degree Options: MBA/MSRED and M.Arch/MSRED tracks available
- Career Opportunities: Project Manager, Financial Analyst, Development Associate, Consultant, Principal, Owner
- Intro-Real Est Finance & Econ
- Intro- Real Estate Arch & Dsgn
- Intro to Sustainable Urbanism
- Intro to Finance Products
- Urban Field Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Sustainable Development View 400 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Statement of Interest
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Application Form
- Application Fee
International94480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2362 USD per credit during 12 months.
National94480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2362 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.