Students at Software Engineering - Cybersecurity from San José State University gain hands-on experience in design, development, testing, and deployment of secure systems, as well as a solid understanding of organizational risk management and records integrity.
Graduates with Software Engineering - Cybersecurity from San José State University will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of software engineering, from vision to analysis, design, validation and deployment.
- tackle complex engineering problems and tasks, using contemporary engineering principles, methodologies and tools.
- demonstrate leadership and the ability to participate in teamwork in an environment with different disciplines of engineering, science and business.
- advance successfully in the engineering profession, and sustain a process of life-long learning in engineer or other professional areas.
- communicate effectively, in both oral and written forms.
- Network Security
- Software Security Technologies
- Enterprise Distributed Systems
- Enterprise Application Development
- Cloud Technologies
- Virtualization Technologies
- Software Engineering Processes
- Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Computer Network Design
- Network Programming and Applications
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCyber Security Software Engineering Machine Learning View 520 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- The completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a foreign country, or the completion of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.75 (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a GPA of 2.75 in the last two years of full time study
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Non-CA Resident tuition includes an additional $396 per unit.
Living costs for San Jose
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.