The Software Engineering MSc program from San José State University offers a strong testing and quality assurance component.
Graduates with Software Engineering from San José State University will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of software engineering, from vision to analysis, design, validation and deployment.
- tackle complex engineering problems and tasks, using contemporary engineering principles, methodologies and tools.
- demonstrate leadership and the ability to participate in teamwork in an environment with different disciplines of engineering, science and business.
- advance successfully in the engineering profession, and sustain a process of life-long learning in engineer or other professional areas.
- communicate effectively, in both oral and written forms.
- Software Systems Engineering
- Enterprise Software Platforms
- Data Mining
- Enterprise Distributed Systems
- Cloud Technologies
- Software Engineering Processes
- Computer Network Design
- Machine Learning
- Network Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 520 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S
- A 2.75 institutional GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.75 GPA in the last two years of full time study
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
- Non-CA Resident tuition includes an additional $396 per unit.
Living costs for San Jose
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.