The Department at San Diego State University offers an interdisciplinary Master of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering that prepares engineering leaders with a blended curriculum of engineering and business courses.
Areas of Specialization & Concentration within the Civil Engineering MS Progam:
The Department of CCEE at SDSU offers the following areas of specialization within the MS program in Civil Engineering:
- Construction Engineering,
- Geotechnical Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Transportation Engineering, and
- Water Resources Engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction labor productivity
- Project production system sesign in construction
- Construction operations modeling and technology
- Construction scheduling
- Construction claims
- Project design and portfolio management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 354 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9154 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9154 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9154 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9154 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.