Why to study
- We are proud of our innovative programs, such as the Public Policy programme at the University of Regina, for professional and academic careers. Combine that with our exceptional collection of student support services, and you find a great environment to pursue your graduate work.
- We proudly provide a diverse and open learning environment that encourages collaboration and opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Come, study with us, and discover a future filled with possibility!
- Economics for Public Policy Analysis
- Political Economy
- Decision Making in Organizations
- Quantitative Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Public Policy Analysis
- Advanced Policy Analysis
- Health Policy
- Social Economy and Public Policy
- Higher Education Policy
- Innovation Policy
- Social Policy: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy View 76 other Masters in Economics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To meet the entrance requirements of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research, all applicants must have completed a four-year undergraduate degree in any area with a GPA of at least 75 per cent.
International7074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3537 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4508 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.