The M.P.A. One-Year Master of Public Administration program offered by Ohio University provides graduates with a new framework and strategy to succeed, enabling them to make valuable contributions to their future employers from day one on the job.
Lead to Greatness
We know you gravitated toward public service because of your passion. It drives you to learn and connect with your community. Now, impact your community, your life and even your country, while getting the hands-on skills you need to take your career to the next level.
- Work with faculty and professional staff to make real change in the region, state, and nation.
- Learn by doing through hands-on projects while developing relationships and professional connections with the School’s public, nonprofit and industry partnerships.
- Develop your leadership skills to enhance your impact.
- Work side-by-side with engaged faculty and professional staff in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Budgeting (online)
- Foundations of Public Administration (First two weeks of August)
- Management Skills for Public Administration (First two weeks of August)
- Research Methods
- Nonprofit Leadership and Governance
- Organizational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after February 15 will be considered but applications will not be eligible for funding (other types of financial aid might be available.)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Successful MPA candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Letter of intent/personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- No GRE/GMAT required
International14851 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29703 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National14851 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29703 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16377 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.