- Find your niche in the Russ College’s advanced degree programs in Industrial and Systems Engineering. From improving health care systems to optimizing manufacturing productivity, you’ll work on a topic where you can apply the tools and skills you mastered in the classroom.
- The Ohio University offers an M.S. degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and a Ph.D. program in Mechanical and Systems Engineering. Already working in the field? Our online master's degree in engineering management can help you strengthen your skills in managing technical teams.
- We offer both a thesis option and a non-thesis option for students pursuing a master's degree in ISE, with the following credit requirements listed below.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inventory and Manufacturing Control
- Industrial Computer Simulation
- Operations Research
- Information Systems Engineering
- Principles of Six Sigma
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 158 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
A degree-seeking application must include:
- Appropriate application fee
- Academic transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Evidence of English Proficiency (non-native speakers of English only)
- Letters of recommendation
- Test scores
- Writing sample
- Personal statement, statement of professional goals, or biographical statement
- Portfolio or audition recording
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6474 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6474 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3498 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.