The M.E. Master’s in Higher Education Online program offered by Ohio University provides participants with a broad knowledge of the history, purposes, and contexts of higher education; leadership; organizational dynamics; the learning environment; and research concepts and methods. It is our intention to help our students:
- Receive and understand expert knowledge about American Higher Education, including
- History, purposes, and contexts of Higher Education
- Higher Education management and leadership
- Organizational perspectives
- Teaching and learning
- Research concepts and methods
- Translate knowledge into excellent practice
- Promote the development of opportunity and diversity throughout Higher Education
- Manage and teach ethically
- Commit to lifelong professional development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Higher Education and Student Affairs in the United States
- College Student Development: Theory with Practice
- Educational Research Methods
- Advanced Special Topics: International & Comparative Education
- Diversity in American Higher Education
- Organization & Governance of Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 960 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Graduate Admissions Application and an application fee of $50
- Graduate Record Examination is NOT required.
- Submission of transcripts of bachelor's degree work
- Autobiographical Sketch/Personal Statement (2-3 pages): The autobiographical sketch provides a sample of your writing. It should tell us about you as an applicant and address important factors in your life journey that have shaped your interest in Higher Education and brought you to apply to this program.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A current resume.
International8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State8576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.