- The M.S.N. online Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program from Ohio University presents the nursing knowledge, theoretical concepts, models, and research that inform patient care and evidence-based practice. The clinical/practice-based courses provide opportunities for students to apply knowledge, practice skills, plan and implement interventions, and learn the full scope of the role for which they are preparing.
- Graduates may sit for the AANP or ANCC certification exam upon graduation to become certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner. The OHIO online FNP program consists of both didactic and clinical performance courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Basis for Practice (OCI)
- Advanced Pathophysiology in Nursing Practice
- Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Assessment and Intervention for Families
- Health Appraisal for Nurse Practitioners
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The application deadlines are typically 2-3 months before the start of each semester and are much earlier than the general Graduate College Deadlines.
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 507 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Awarded Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from regionally accredited institution.
- You must submit transcripts from each institution you have attended, even if they have previously been sent to Undergraduate Admissions.
- A professional goals statement that articulates your understanding of the role and scope of practice for the program you are pursuing
- Resumé including (at a minimum): education experience, last five years of work experience (in reverse-chronological order), license and certifications and community/professional service history.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s ability to complete graduate-level coursework and practice abilities.
- Evidence of the equivalent of two years full-time experience working as an RN within the past five years.
International14083 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14083 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State13694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 668 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.