- Educators entering the M.E. Curriculum and Instruction Online program offered by Ohio University are seeking opportunities to advance their knowledge, skills, and dispositions in instruction, curriculum design, and evaluation. Coursework and clinical experiences in your own classrooms or nontraditional educational settings will focus on innovations in teaching, student learning, curriculum development, pedagogy, assessment, mentoring, and community involvement culminating in a Master’s Action Research project that you will complete in your own classroom, school, educational setting, or community.
- The program was designed to be completed in four semesters and an alternative sequence is available that allows Patton College of Education Teaching Fellows to complete the program in three semesters. However, as with any master's program, you have five years to finish.
- Completing the program in four semesters requires completing courses in the first Summer, Fall, Spring, and following Summer terms. The recommended sequence of coursework is shown in the table below. Teaching Fellows must follow an alternative program of study to finish in three semesters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Curriculum
- Special Topics in Education (Formative Instructional Practices)
- Universal Design (Adv. Differentiated/Instructional Adaptations)
- Teacher as Action Researcher
- Foundations of Language & Diversity
- Advanced Studies of Children and Adolescents
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
Prepare to include:
A Brief Statement of your Qualifications and Professional Goals
Describe your personal and professional background, including teacher preparation, teaching field, and teaching experiences;Describe your current and long-range professional goals.
- Official Transcripts
Contact the college or university where you received your bachelor’s degree to request 2 official transcripts to be sent to Ohio University Graduate CollegeNote: If you earned your bachelor’s degree at Ohio University, you do not need to request transcripts.
International555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State536 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 536 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.