Exercise Physiology from University of Louisville curriculum provides students the necessary knowledge base and course work to satisfy entrance into the certification process (which is under control of the American College of Sports Medicine and requires both a written and practical exam).
Graduates with Exercise Physiology from University of Louisville will be:
- prepared to pursue a number of career options.
- work in the fields of cardiac rehabilitation and corporate wellness,
- become quality exercise scientists that demonstrate excellence in knowledge, skills, and abilities in the research, theory and application of exercise physiology.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Laboratory Methods in Exercise Physiology
- Systemic Physiology
- Principles of Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Systemic Physiology
- Methods of Supervision in Physical Education
- Advanced Biochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- For those considering early admissions and Graduate Assistantships, please submit a complete application by March 1st.
- Final fall admission deadline is May 1st.
DisciplinesSports Sciences Kinesiology View 280 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit an online application for admission to the University of Louisville School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies.
- Applicants are required to submit all official transcripts as verification of coursework and degree(s).
- A Formal Statement of Goals
- Each applicant is required to submit at least three letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to the applicant's academic and/or professional capabilities and potential.
- For GRE scores
- A suggested minimum grade point average of a 2.75.
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.