Epidemiology from University of Louisville was established in response to the university’s focus on excellence in research and education.
Graduates with Epidemiology from University of Louisville will:
- gain intensive education and training in the concepts and methods of epidemiology and biostatistics
- gain skills needed for epidemiologic research.
- Epidemiology of Cancer
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Epidemiology of Aging and Disability
- Global Maternal and Child Heath
- Environmental and Occupational Epidemiology
- Methods in Reproductive and Perinatal Epidemiology
- Child Health & Development
- Social Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEpidemiology View 102 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Formal application through SOPHAS with transcripts and curriculum vitae,
- Undergraduate GPA at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale,
- If applicable, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score in at least the sixtieth percentile.
- One-page personal statement describing the applicant’s background and interest in epidemiology
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application Fee
- Financial Statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.