Biostatistics involves the development and application of statistical techniques to scientific research in health-related fields, including medicine, epidemiology, and public health. Students in the M.S. program will receive state-of-the-art training in the latest statistical methodologies in order to tackle the challenges associated with the study design and data analysis of modern research conducted in the health sciences.
Decision science (or formal decision analysis) is an emerging, cutting-edge discipline that provides researchers with additional tools with which to develop the clinical and healthcare policies and guidelines that affect public health.The M.S. program in Biostatistics-Decision Science is in the Department of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiologic Methods
- Biostatistical Methods
- Mathematical Statistics
- Biostatistics-Decision Science Seminar
- Clinical Trials
- Public Health Practicum
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Sampling Techniques
- Mathematical Models in Molecular Biology
- Methods of Classification
- Statistical Methods for Bioinformatics
- Introduction to Environmental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline for filing - September 19
DisciplinesBiology Statistics View 843 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All candidates for admission to graduate programs must complete the online application form
- A non-refundable application $60 US fee is required with the application form
- Applicants for admission to a degree program must submit an official transcript from each college attended. All University of Louisville transcripts will automatically be submitted with completion of an application
- Applications to non-degree or certificate programs need only submit an official transcript certifying at least a bachelor's degree
- Applicants for admission to most graduate degree programs must take the general section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- All applicants for whom English is a second language must also submit official TOEFL and IELTS scores
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant's academic work are required
International26454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13227 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6342 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.