The program is designed to foster creativity and features a strong technical component utilizing the latest advancements in software and hardware. A diverse range of technical and artistic projects are produced, culminating in a final project of professional caliber. The degree plan also offers preparation for select graduates to teach at the postsecondary level in the field of audio recording and production. Creativity is one of the primary qualities sought in new students for the six-semester program. This creative background may be in audio engineering or in a field closely related to what might be described as "entertainment technology."
More informationVisit official programme website
- MIDI and Music Synthesis Seminar
- Digital Audio Studio Seminar
- Multitrack Recording Seminar
- Visual Aesthetics and Technology I
- Visual Aesthetics and Technology II
- Production Seminar I
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Multimedia View 35 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
- an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college;
- undergraduate preparation or significant professional experience appropriate to the graduate curriculum and a minimum overall grade point average of 3.00 in all courses attempted, excluding repeated courses;
- a satisfactory score on the general portion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) that is not more than five years old. Successful applicants typically have scores of 146 verbal and 140 quantitative (current scale) or 400 (former scale) or better on the verbal and quantitative measures of the GRE, and an analytical writing score of 4 or better.
International1382 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1382 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National548 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 548 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.