If you don’t have a computer science degree, this Computer Science program from University of New Hampshire will provide the tools to ensure you’re set up for success.
Already have a degree in the field? This program will increase the breadth and depth of your computer science knowledge, strengthen your software development proficiency and advance your research experience.
The graduates go on to high-paying jobs with companies such as Apple, BAE Systems, CA Technologies, Cisco, Dell, Fidelity Investments, Google, IBM, Liberty Mutual, Microsoft, NetApp and others.
Why choose UNH's Computer Science program?
Thus program will give you the best of both the professional development and research worlds. It’s housed on the same campus as the UNH InterOperability Laboratory, where the world’s top technology companies come to test their networks and products.
The professionally oriented students are well-prepared for success, completing industry internships, obtaining leadership positions or completing doctorates. If you’re seeking a research-rich experience, you can complete a thesis working closely with a faculty mentor. The faculty are internationally known in artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, information retrieval, cybersecurity and computer networking.
- Full-stack developer
- Machine learning engineer
- Systems architect
- Software developer
- Software engineer
- Mobile Robotics
- Machine Learning
- Mathematical Optimization for Applications
- Planning for Robots
- Human Robot Interaction
- Advanced Machine Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Machine Learning View 1109 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Test Scores: GRE Required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks. If your preapplication is approved then it is recommended you then submit a full application. If you are currently living in the United States (on a H1B visa, etc.), or you plan on pursuing a professional master’s degree, then you do not need to submit a preapplication.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.