Anthropology from University of Louisville is designed to expose students to a range of theoretical and analytical themes that will challenge them to think critically and equip them for research and other professional endeavors.
Graduates with Anthropology from University of Louisville will:
- enhance knowledge of and skills in dealing with contemporary social issues facing a globalizing community and world from an anthropological perspective
- be able to locate these in the long progression of human history and within the body of social science theory.
- enter professions as skilled administrators, researchers, and leaders.
- Social and Cultural Theory
- Contemporary Issues in Anthropology
- Biological Anthropology
- Socio-Cultural Anthropology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology Anthropology History View 99 other Masters in Archaeology in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of minimally 3.0 from an accredited college or university.
- Online graduate application for admission.
- A statement of interests covering relevant experience and aspirations. This letter is absolutely critical to your successful application, as it helps us assess where you might find common interests among Department faculty.
- Official transcripts.
- Three letters of reference addressing the candidate's readiness for graduate school, academic abilities, and potential for success. One letter may be from an employer.
- Applicants may choose to submit a writing sample.
- English Proficiency
- GRE score
- Financial statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.