You will explore what we’ve defined as the four pillars of fashion law:
- Intellectual property
- Business and finance, including areas such as investment, employment law, and real estate
- International trade and government regulation, including sustainability, privacy, and issues related to wearable technology
- Consumer culture and civil rights
You’ll also gain direct access to events and networking opportunities available through the nonprofit Fashion Law Institute. Established with the assistance of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, it’s the world’s first center dedicated to the law and business of fashion—and it’s based at Fordham Law.
The Fashion Law program from Fordham University strives to ensure that there is a wide range of courses available in the evening in each of our LLM areas of specialization, and to ensure that students will be able to meet their program requirements within their desired time frame for completion. However, it would be impossible to ensure that any specific course will be offered at a time that is convenient to all students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Law
- Cosmetics Regulation
- Fashion Ethics, Sustainability, and Development
- Fashion Law and Finance
- Fashion Law and International Trade
- Fashion Licensing
- Fashion Modeling Law
- Fashion Law Drafting
- Fashion Law & Social Justice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 183 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript from each college, university, graduate school, and law school attended. LSAC’s International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service is optional. For international applicants, all transcripts must be accompanied by an explanation of the grading system in English.
- A typed, 500-word personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score is required unless the applicant holds a degree from the United States, any Caribbean Island where English is the sole official language, Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.