The Medical Health Physics curriculum at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio provides an opportunity for students to acquire a core of fundamental knowledge through a synergistic program of formal courses, seminars, teaching opportunities and hand-on research experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Radiation Dosimetry
- Physics of Diagnostic Imaging
- Physics of Radiotherapy
- Introduction to MRI
- Radiological Anatomy & Physiology
- Principles of Health Physics
- Statistics in Radiological Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 471 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Applicants also must have undergraduate credit for the following courses: 1) Biology: Two semesters of general biology; 2) Chemistry:
- Two semesters of general chemistry; 3) Mathematics: Through calculus and ordinary differential equations; 4) Computer Science: Introduction to Computer Science (one semester). The admission process includes review of academic history as well as experience and goals of applicant.
- Telephone and on-campus interviews are conducted for qualified applicants selected by the Admissions Committee.
International5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2832 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2832 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 300 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.