About the program
Fordham University Educational Leadership (MSE) Program was selected by the New York City Department of Education’s Leadership Office to be part of their Pathways to Leadership preparation programs. Members of the AMPEL Cohort will have opportunities to network with the NYCDOE Leadership Office and other leadership candidates from other partner programs.
The program focuses on standards-based learning aligned with ISLLC/ELCC Leadership Standards and NYSED standards for School Leaders. Students learn through theory and practice with problem/project-based learning, case studies, data analysis, examination of current trends and priorities such as instructional leadership and the common core standards, quality supervision and evaluation, simulations, readings, walk-throughs, internships and mentoring, etc.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Comprehensive Assessment Exam
- Critical Issues in Administration and Supervision
- Fundamentals of Educational Administration and Management
- Fundamentals of Educational Supervision
- Instructional Leadership
- Internship I and II
- Leading in a Diverse Society
- Perspectives on Leadership
- Professional Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1500 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years paid, full-time teaching/counseling experience;
- Be a full time teacher/counselor in an elementary or secondary school;
- Endorsement from current principal;
- Meet the general requirements for admission to graduate study in the Graduate School of Education;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (written and oral);
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.