In addition to an in-depth familiarity with research and assessment processes, you'll develop a thorough understanding of the physical, cognitive, behavioral and social-emotional influences affecting one's learning. This knowledge prepares you for a variety of leadership roles in educational and other community settings.
Several of the concentrations provide avenues for earning additional professional certification or licensing. Our programs have been recognized by the National Council on Family Relations and U.S. News and World Report.
Our faculty members have diverse research and professional interests leading to high-quality, intervention-based research in:
- Academic acceleration of gifted students
- Adolescent development
- Educational and cognitive assessment
- Evaluation of intervention programs in schools and other settings
- Parent-child relationships
- Parent involvement
- Therapy with abused children
You can also network with other professionals in the field through internships and practicums.
We offer course work in five specialization areas:
- Child life
- Family science
- Gifted and talented
- Learning and development
- Research and evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology View 907 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement stating your goals and rationale for applying to the program (one to three pages maximum)
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professionally applicable sources
National17172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8586 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.