Courses are presented in an accelerated online format, consisting of classes that last eight weeks. You can earn a master’s degree and principal certificate in one year.
An important goal for our program is to provide a collegial, supportive environment for learning and guidance.
Each Educational Leadership student at University of North Texas is assigned an advisor who provides information about program requirements, principal certification requirements, transfer courses, future considerations for doctoral work and other important information.The faculty members emphasize the best in learning and leadership practices and promote realworld applications of those practices. We strive to model leadership and develop administrators who can successfully lead schools in today’s diverse and dynamic educational environment.
The College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education. This distinction means we meet or exceed strict academic standards for excellence in education. The college is also one of the state's top producers of teachers, administrators, counselors and other school professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Faculty members have held various school leadership positions, including principal and superintendent, and are involved in research on education law, leadership, policy implementation, professional learning communities, public school finance and reform initiatives.
- Superintendents, assistant superintendents and principals work with our regular faculty members to incorporate real-world experiences in our classes. Faculty members work closely with school districts and regional Education Service Centers and participate in various partnership activities.
- Each year, we host a leadership conference and sponsor other conferences and seminars that provide information, skills and networking opportunities for practicing administrators.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed program application form
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Written essay describing reasons for seeking a master's degree, relevant educational experiences and strengths and qualities that will make you a successful educational leader
International30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30164 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30164 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22568 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Estimated expenses for international students will be provided on their immigration documents by the Division of International Affairs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.