Master of Public Administration
This Public Administration program at the University of Oklahoma is designed for individuals who seek to build skills in management, policy analysis, nonprofit leadership and advocacy. Our program is designed for both working professionals and full-time students located in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Norman area, offering the most flexibility in course scheduling and career paths.
Programme StructureFields of Study
- Public Administration
- History and Theory of Urban Planning
- Problems in American Government
- Foundations of Nonprofit Management
- Public Policy Implementation
- Nonprofits and the Public Sector Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 690 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Students whose native language is not English will be required to submit their scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum required internet-based TOEFL score is 100.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons in a position to speak knowledgeably about the applicant’s academic ability.
- • A statement of no more than 1,000 words articulating the applicant’s specific preparation for graduate study, proposed fields of study and area of focus, and career aspirations. A compelling statement is a critical part of the application; the applicant should invest substantial time in crafting the personal statement.
- A writing sample. The writing sample should be a substantial piece of original work that displays the applicant's writing, analytical and research skills.
International39932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19966 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6025 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State35004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17502 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition per 18 credit hours
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.