This Master in Architecture at Texas Tech University is for individuals who wish to gain licensure in architecture and have an approved bachelor's degree in architecture.
Upon completion of this degree and the requisite internship, you will be eligible to sit for the ARE licensing exam required to be an architect.
Students will learn the:
- foundational principles and history of architecture
- explore relationships between form, space, and inhabitation
- fabrication techniques and tools
- issues in architecture.
- Integrative Design Studio
- Integrative Building Modeling
- Theory in Architecture
- Advanced Architectural Design Studio
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesArchitecture View 305 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page
- Letter of Reference (3) (Optional)
- Written Sample (Optional)
- Resume/CV (Optional)
International15251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15251 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15251 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7781 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.