About the Construction Management (CM) from the University of Oklahoma program
Course content focuses on emerging construction trends, project delivery methods, products, management practices and technologies. Along with the other Construction Management courses, the leadership course is designed for managers wanting to move up to the next level. The curriculum uses research to support decision-making and critical thinking skill development.
Courses are designed to develop technical and management skills using the following:
- Out-of-class meetings and discussions
- Construction case studies
- Individual and team projects
- Construction industry software
- Interaction with industry members
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 82 other Masters in Construction Management in United States
- Submit online application through the OU Graduate College
- Pay OU application fee
- Meet OU Graduate College requirements.
- Submit official transcript and records
- Submit GRE test scores
- Submit TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- Submission of a Letter of Interest
- Submission of a current Resume
- Submission of three (3) current Letters of Recommendation.
International41202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20601 USD per semester during 24 months.
National35004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17502 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State12050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6025 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition per 18 credit hours
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.