All coursework is 100% online and uses an accelerated term format specifically designed for working professionals.
This enables students to focus on building one set of skills at a time, but still graduate at the same pace as traditional graduate degree programs.
Advanced Practice Certificate (APC)
- The Advanced Practice Certificates at Thomas Jefferson University focus on building knowledge and skills in Healthcare Quality and Safety or health system science.
- U.S. Healthcare Organization & Delivery
- Comparative Health Systems
- HQS Measurement & Outcomes Analysis
- Tools & Methods for HQS Improvement
- Essentials of Population Health
- Health Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 567 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International33990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1133 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1133 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.