Marketing is unique in the highly competitive world of international postgraduate business education because it can select from the best professors and industry leaders in the world. Students at Thammasat University enjoy easy access to some of the best minds in the field.MIM students come from all walks of life, a vast range of professional fields and have extremely diverse experience. Competition for admission to MIM grows fiercer with every passing year. The challenges are immense but so are the rewards. MIM has built a reputation as one of the best business programs internationally by educating talented individuals who will accept only the best.
One of the most important attributes in a leader is the ability to see past problems and find solutions. MIM teaches students how to make tough decisions relevant to today's business environment. From analysis to implementation, they will learn to judge the situation at hand and come up with the best possible solution.
The program is extremely hard work and will drive students to their very limits. Lectures, discussions, case studies, projects and simulations all contribute to helping them achieve their full potential.
MIM students have the opportunity to engage their business plans in world-class business plan competitions. They are also entitled to participate in the student exchange program and spend one semester studying at leading universities abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Analysis And Planning
- Consumer Behavior
- Statistics For Marketing Decisions
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for the MIR Program must have a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from accredited college or university. They cannot be concurrently enrolled in another program of study, either Thammasat University or any other university or college.
- Students must have completed all the corses with an overall minimum GPA of 3.00 and English Language Proficiency is required; TU-GET (minimum 550), or TOEFL (minimum 550 for the paper based, 213 for the computer based, and 79 for the internet based), or IELTS (no less than 6).
International1054 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 527 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1054 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 527 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.