PAs conduct physical examinations, order and interpret diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat illnesses, provide patient counseling, assist in the operating room and prescribe medications.
- Accreditation remains in effect until the Physician Assistant Studies - Center City program at Thomas Jefferson University closes or withdraws from the accreditation process or until accreditation is withdrawn for failure to comply with the Standards.
- The approximate date for the next validation review of the program by the ARC-PA will be June 2028. The review date is contingent upon continued compliance with the Accreditation Standards and ARC-PA policy.
- Advanced Human Anatomy
- Patient Communication
- Evidence-Based Medicine and Population Health
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Medicine
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Nursing View 595 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcripts
- Shadowing & Direct Patient Care Experiences Documentation
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Admissions Interview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Test Scores
- International Students
- English Language Proficiency
International48563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48563 USD per year during 27 months.
National48563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48563 USD per year during 27 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.