The Pharmaceutical Sciences curriculum from Thomas Jefferson University provides instruction in all phases of the drug and biologic development process including preclinical drug discovery and development (computational design and synthesis of new molecular entities and molecular characterization), screening and formulation, analytical support for clinical trials, health care pharmacogenomics profiling, metabolite analysis, pharmacokinetic characterization and pharmacodynamics.
- The program is part of the Jefferson College of Pharmacy (JCP) and offered in collaboration with Jefferson College of Life Sciences.
- The program may be completed on either a full-time or part-time course of study and students enrolling in this 34 credit MS program may select either a thesis or non-thesis track.
- Topics in Biomedical Chemistry
- Biostatistical Methods of Data Analysis
- MS Basic Sciences Seminar
- General Pharmacology
- Master's Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Rolling admissions: All semesters
DisciplinesPharmacy Biochemistry View 714 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.