- This Forensic Toxicology program from Thomas Jefferson University is designed to position students for advancement and professional development in the specific field of forensic toxicology.
- This is a full-time, two year program with courses taught at both the Jefferson - Center City campus and The Center's Willow Grove, PA location.
- Analytical Forensic Toxicology
- Analytical Forensic Toxicology Lab
- Management or General Elective
- Advanced Analytical Forensic Toxicology
- Advanced Analytical Forensic Toxicology Lab
- Legal Procedure and Ethics
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Forensic Science View 118 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit three letters of reference thatprovide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International18960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 30 months.
National18960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.