Social Service from Bryn Mawr College is designed to: teach social work ethics and frameworks for applying ethical principles to social work practice, promote the use of knowledge, values, and skills for effective social work leaders across areas of social work practice at the foundation and advanced concentration levels, develop strong relationship, assessment, intervention, and evaluation skills and utilize an integrated perspective on theory, practice, policy, research, and ethics.
Students at Social Service from Bryn Mawr College will:
- Understand and apply knowledge of human behavior in multiple social, cultural, and economic contexts
- Emphasize critical and creative thinking skills
- Teach strategies to engage in ethical research-informed practice and learn how practice experience can inform research for increased effectiveness of both
- Develop students' skills for advocacy and policy practice on behalf of clients and client systems
- Create a learning community that is both challenging and supportive
- Field Education
- Research Informed Practice
- Theoretical Perspectives in Social Work
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing the Work of Others
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Social Work with Children and Adolescents
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSocial Work Organisational Behaviour School Counselling View 254 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an online application.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Personal statements
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts (from all colleges and universities attended).
- Admissions interview: Once your written application is submitted, you will be contacted by the Office of Graduate Admissions to schedule your interview.
International5080 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5080 USD per module during 24 months.
National5080 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5080 USD per module during 24 months.
Tuition per one semester course.
Living costs for Ardmore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.